03 February 2012

Day 3 of 7 days of ♥

Happy Friday blogcreatures,

I've posted a while ago on my Lollyrot Scrapbooking facebook page  a picture on how I store my promarkers and copics.  It's really useful and organized plus it's easy to make and use.

You can use the wrap case for pencils,markers, tools or makeup brushes.
(Click Image)
If you have a sewing machine then you are ready to go.Good luck!

Please check out the video tutorial here.
Don't forget  to check out my facebook page and my youtube channel. 
You can subscribe to my youtube channel and you will receive updates and new video tutorials.
If you have any question please leave a coment below.Have a wonderful weekend!

3 comments:

  1. what a great idea!!! and i love your blog!!

    please stop by my blog and enter a giveaway for a free copy of My Memory Suite Digital scrapbook software. good luck!

    http://anhesty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a great idea!!! and i love your blog!!

    please stop by my blog and enter a giveaway for a free copy of My Memory Suite Digital scrapbook software. good luck!

    http://anhesty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so clever! This is a great idea and a lovely gift.

    ReplyDelete

Copyright

Contents of this site may not be reproduced. Email me with any questions: nanny_pink07@yahoo.com
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected