02 February 2012

Day 2 of 7 days of ♥

Good morning blogcreatures,

I hope you like the video series so far.  Thanks a lot for the feedback,  I really appreciate it. If you have any request please send me an e-mail or just leave a comment below.

Do not forget,  you can create anything you want for this holiday!  I aim to give you some quick tips and creative ideas you can begin to work with.

Today's project:

 (Click Image)
A quick and simple card.  But this is a center step card. I really love the base because it's different than a regular base card.
 
Please check out the video tutorial here.
Don't forget  to check out my facebook page and my youtube channel. 
You can subscribe to my youtube channel and you will receive updates and new video tutorials.
If you have any question please leave a coment below. See ya tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. Awww how cute this is! What a wonderful lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmmm. I spy lots of polka dots :) Super cute card, Maria!

    ReplyDelete

Copyright

Contents of this site may not be reproduced. Email me with any questions: nanny_pink07@yahoo.com
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected