28 February 2012

Cluj Layout & Magical Card Holder Pro 31 Designs DT Project

Hello blogcreatures,

I have two projects to share today. I've been crafting a lot lately. Don't worry there's more to come. But right now I need a short break. Just for a couple of days.

Here's the first project.
 (Click Image)
 (Click Image)
This is another 8x8 layout. I love it! By the way, I received a question on my Facebook page, asking how I store my layouts.

Here's a sneak peak.
  (Click Image)

Next...

   (Click Image)

Here's another Pro 31 Designs DT project. I had fun making this card holder. And guess what? It's magical. Just watch the video tutorial here.

Pro 31 Designs Supplies:
IVORY CREAM Rosette Ribbon
Lady Cameos Gray Vintage Background
Tear Drop Pearl Trim Cream

1 comment:

  1. WOW Fabulous 8x8 page LO Maria, I love the colours and design:0) Your next project is like a never ending card, it's totally beautiful, love the lace:0) Gay xxx

    ReplyDelete

Copyright

Contents of this site may not be reproduced. Email me with any questions: nanny_pink07@yahoo.com
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected