08 February 2012

CASE (Copy & Steal Everything)

Good morning blogcreatures,

Brrr....cold morning!
I want to go back to bed but I can't because I have so much to do today! What about you? How's your morning going?

Today we have a new fun challenge over at Stampotique Designer's Challenge!  It's called CASE ( Copy and steal everything) .

IMPORTANT NOTE FOR 2012 REGARDING CHALLENGES:
We are now a STAMPOTIQUE only challenge. We will no longer host our any stamps challenge. You must use Stampotique ONLY stamps on your creations to be eligible for our prize.

Here's my project .

(Click Image)
I  CASE Kate .I love her work and she is a great artist.  Here's the original piece:
 (Click Image)
 I used two great stamps : Birds and Bugs Cube and Dweeze by Stampotique Originals.
Don't froget to check out this awsome challenge. You can win a $30 Stampotique Gift Certificate.

7 comments:

  1. Excellent tag Maria, great work yet again, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your case is BEAUTIFUL!!!! I love the little scene that you recreated on your tag.........xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous artwork Maria. I hope you are keeping warm. Hugs, Gez.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. L O V E this Maria! Kate is the bomb and I think this tag is soooo cool!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous Maria. Keep yourself as warm as possible x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is absolutely fabulous Maria - you CASE'd me really well ;-) I can see it's very like me but it's also very like you. How did you manage that?!!

    ReplyDelete

Copyright

Contents of this site may not be reproduced. Email me with any questions: nanny_pink07@yahoo.com
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected