24 February 2012

BFF Dorks

Happy Friday blogcreatures,

I hope everyone is having a great morning.  I'm still sleepy but yeah,  I'm ready to start my day.

I'm listening to Yann Tiersen - Violin and Beat. Love the song. I'm about to eat breakfast and craft all day long.

But before I start doing them I have a quick card to share.

(Click Image)

Simple and clean.It's not really my style  but it's good.  If you don't know yet, we have a new Stampotique stamps collection. Check them out here.

Stampotique Supplies:
Quizer
Mervynboy ( I love this silly boy)


Challenges: 

5 comments:

  1. Good for you for being able to craft all day, hoping to get some done this evening. Love this card, so funny!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe it's not your style but I love it, Maria!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving this one - those images are delightful yet sop different. Must go check these out as they would be ideal for a card I need to make very soon, Thanks so much for joining us at Cardmadfairy's Digi Days and Good Luck. Do join us again next time, Sheila:)X

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a fab project.the images are unusual but i love them.
    thanks for joining us at cardmadfaisy's digi days and good luck
    tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha ha! I love these little creatures :-)

    ReplyDelete

Copyright

Contents of this site may not be reproduced. Email me with any questions: nanny_pink07@yahoo.com
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected