11 January 2012

New Year, new plans

Morning blogcreatures,

We  have a fun new challenge at Stampotique Designer's Challenge and this is my challenge for you all.I'm challenging you to create a small pocket calendar purse calendar mini calendar for 2012.


This is very important!
Beginning with our first challenge the 2nd Wednesday in 2012, we will be a STAMPOTIQUE only challenge. We will no longer host our any stamps challenge. You must use Stampotique ONLY stamps on your creations to be eligible for our prize. We greatly appreciate all that have supported us throughout 2011 and look forward to seeing your work with Stampotique in 2012.

Here's my calendar for this challenge: 

(Click Image)
I <3 Olive Rose !This stamp is so pretty! I used my favorite  Olive Rose stamp, Jenni's birds with banner and Bird in a cage stamp,all by Stampotique Originals.
Now play along with this week's challenge for your chance to win a $30 Stampotique Gift Certificate.Have a great day!

9 comments:

  1. Great theme and wonderful calendar, Maria!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Idea for a challenge Maria and I love your calendar, Olive Rose is my favourite stamp too, :0) Gay xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, as always, Maria! I think that little girl stamp is on of my favorites that you use...or perhaps your creative genius :)

    xo June

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maria this is so beautiful x

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful Maria, I love how the stamping is collaged on the front. I agree with June-you are a creative genius :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is really beautiful Maria. Stylish and creative and always!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Unbelievably gorgeous!!!!
    Beautiful collage!
    Val :)

    ReplyDelete

Copyright

Contents of this site may not be reproduced. Email me with any questions: nanny_pink07@yahoo.com
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected