05 January 2012

Gingersnap Creations


Morning blogcreatures,

I hope everyone had a F A N T A S T I C and safe  New Year's Eve. I'm back  and I'm ready to show you my very first project .

I will have a few updates for you all but today Stampotique is sponsoring Gingersnap Creations and the challenge it's really amazing. The challenge it's called : Use a set (stamps).We encourage all of you to play along if you wish to.

Here's my creation for this challenge:


(Click Image)
A card! I know another card!You can never have enough cards. I used Vintage script and Containers Cubed #2 stamps all by Stampotique Originals.Don't forget to check out the website and our design team.

This was all I had the time to share today, but I will get back very soon to share more.Have a great day!

9 comments:

  1. What a great card...and such a fabulous ribbon! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colors in this card. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. really pretty...love the ribbon and the lace!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's such a beautiful card Maria, love it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a gorgeous card. its wonderful. tfs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful piece, always amazes me see ALL the different stamps from Stampotique that I've never seen.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yummy! This card has it all...glazed brad, stick pins, luscious ribbon, snap, gem brads, and elegant papers. Add Maria talent and you have a stunning card.

    Thank you for stopping by my blog today. I have had a lot of projects to make this month and I have not been able to check my blog reader in a few weeks. I hope to remedy that and come by regularly again. Your friendship means so much to me.

    Love you!
    June

    ReplyDelete

Copyright

Contents of this site may not be reproduced. Email me with any questions: nanny_pink07@yahoo.com
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected