26 January 2012

Gingersnap Creations #3

Hello blogcreatures,

Today I have another quick card to share . Stampotique is sponsoring Gingersnap Creations and the challenge it's called:greens. Really awsome challenge if you love nature.For this challenge you can use green cardstock,paper,green ink/markers, anything you have. 


Here's my card:
(Click Image)
 I used two great stamps : Bird in a cage and Beauty verse both by Stampotique Originals.
Don't froget to check out this awsome challenge. You can win a $30 Stampotique Gift Certificate.

5 comments:

  1. Fabulous - that bow is simply sumptuous! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a beautiful card and the Beauty verse is just what I need!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful green beauty, Maria!

    ReplyDelete

Copyright

Contents of this site may not be reproduced. Email me with any questions: nanny_pink07@yahoo.com
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected