12 January 2012

Gingersnap Creations #2

Hello blogcreatures,

I love ribbon, I love shabby chic , I love the new G.C. challenge but I'm afraid of mice. I have a new fun project to share with you all.  Stampotique is sponsoring Gingersnap Creations and the challenge it's called: ribbons.
( Click Image)
The prize is really great .You can win a $30 Stampotique Gift Certificate.For my paper clip I used the new  Happy rat, Dejected cat stamp by Kira.You can get the stamp at Stampotique Originals.

How I organize/store my ribbon?Here's a sneak peak.
(Click Image)
Picture taken by my brother George.

8 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Maria! And I wish I was as organised with my ribbon collection, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you store your ribbon!!! good luck... :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love what you did with Happy Rat, Maria!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the pastel colours. You're amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. very pretty, love the addition of the pearls on the ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. complimente pt blogul dvs,salutari din Tenerife!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Copyright

Contents of this site may not be reproduced. Email me with any questions: nanny_pink07@yahoo.com
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected