27 January 2012

7 days of ♥


Morning blogcreatures,

Welcome to my new video series: 7 days of  ♥
(Click Image)
Yes, I have a new video series coming up soon.I don't celebrate Valetine's day but I want to share with you all some handmade cute gift ideas for your loved ones.

7 days, 7 video tutorials, 7 crafty projects.Are you ready? If you have a question / idea / comment please leave me a comment below or send me an e-mail.

Don't forget  to check out my facebook page and my youtube channel. 
You can subscribe to my youtube channel and you will receive updates and new video tutorials. 

See ya soon with new projects! 

2 comments:

  1. Loved your Christmas series of projects. Waiting excitedly to see what you have in store for us this time.
    klare
    :O)
    xღஐƸӜƷஐღx

    ReplyDelete

Copyright

Contents of this site may not be reproduced. Email me with any questions: nanny_pink07@yahoo.com
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected