14 December 2011

Shimmer, Glimmer, Glitter, Glitz

Good morning blogcreatures, 


It's  the middle of december and there's no snow in my hometown. I do miss snow sometimes,especially now by Christmas. 
Are you ready for a new challenge?
It's ''shimmer, glimmer, glitter, glitz '' this week at Stampotique Designer's Challenge.


 (Click Image)
 (Click Image)
I really like this challenge.I love using glitter, embossing powder and glimmer spray.For this card I used the new stamp Happy rat, Dejected cat by Kira  and Aborigine from Stampotique Originals


Play along with this week's challenge for your chance to win a $30 Stampotique Gift Certificate.
Don't forget to check out Stampotique Originals !
Thank you for dropping by.

8 comments:

  1. This is stunning Maria, I love all the sparkle! That image is so funny, love how happy the rat looks, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous as always and your colouring is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card, I love that image and how you have it on a tag, beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh Maria, breathtaking like always...gees..do I say that ALL the time to you? lol LOVE your work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card Maria, I love the quirky image and your colours are always stunning, Gay xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely distressed layered tags! I love your swirl and brad embellies :)

    ReplyDelete

Copyright

Contents of this site may not be reproduced. Email me with any questions: nanny_pink07@yahoo.com
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected