09 December 2011

Scraps n' sketch #2

Hi  blogcreatures,

It's finally friday!Are you ready for Christmas?I'm not ready , I just can't belive it's almost Christmas AGAIN!Damn! Time goes by so fast!
Today's Scraps n' sketch #2.Do you like the series so far?
Here's the sketch for today.

(Click Image)
NOTE: I create my own sketch so please use the sketch just for your personal use. Thanks!
Really simple! You can use the sketch for a layout, mini album or card.
Here's my card using the sketch.
 (Click Image)
 (Click Image)
You can check out the video tutorial for this card here.
Here's another card I made using the same stamps set.I really love this stamp set.
 (Click Image)
(Click Image)
The stamps set is from Forever Friends -easter treats.
If you have  any question please send me an email or leave a comment below! That's it for me today! Thanks so much for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. Miss Maria,

    If I wanted to make this card for a friend, would you consider this personal use, since it's not really for me but for the friend. I mean, I'm not making any commercial gain from it. Would that be okay. Please confirm. I love your sketch series.

    Andre Lukyanov

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these stamps. I will have to check them out. I love teddy bears and these are too cute to pass up. TFS... Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello there Maria, Beautiful and fun, I love the little bear and all the steaming goodies, Gay xxx

    ReplyDelete

Copyright

Contents of this site may not be reproduced. Email me with any questions: nanny_pink07@yahoo.com
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected