02 December 2011

Scraps n' sketch #1


Hello blogcreatures,

I'm back with some great news.I've  posted a question on my facebook page:
Would you like to see more card tutorials? and the feedback was positive.Thanks all!
I'm starting a new video series called: Scraps n' sketch today.Each friday I will post a new video tutorial plus a digital sketch. You can use the sketch for a card, layout or any project you want.

Today's sketch :
(Click Image)
NOTE: I create my own sketch so please use the sketch just for your personal use. Thanks!

Here's my card using this sketch.
(Click Image)
I used my new stamps Personal Impressions Vintage Sewing ( thanks Ar!) I really love the stamps set and I love sewing!
Don't forget to check the video tutorial for this card.Click here for my youtube channel and facebook page. 
Have a wonderful weekend.

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card & sketch. Thanks for sharing..xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely sketch, Maria! Your card is gorgeous too…they all are!

    ReplyDelete

Copyright

Contents of this site may not be reproduced. Email me with any questions: nanny_pink07@yahoo.com
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected