05 December 2011

Happy St.Nicholas Day!


Good morning, blogcreatures

Happy monday everyone!I have a few things to share with you all today but before I do it, I'd like to say that today is Saint Nicholas day in Romania.I love this holiday because it's all about kids gifts. I know I'm almost 22 but come on...I'm still a kiddo! Happy Saint Nicholas, everyone!


(Click Image)
I love wrapping presents! Not just for Christmas, St.Nicholas or b-days.I really love it.Here's a quick preview of my nephew's St.Nicholas present.I bet he's gonna get excited and talk a lot about his present. 
You don't need expensive wrapping paper.I used a vintage musical book , ribbon and for my tag I used  Sick Kitty stamp by Kira from Stampotique Originals.
(Click Image)
I really like 8 x 8 layouts.I made this layout for my nephew Robert.He's 4 now and this is just a gift for St.Nicholas. He's just a kid but he loves scrapbooking and stamping.
(Click Image)
(Click Image)
(Click Image)
Last but not least, I have to share this card.

I just love it! I love these stamps!!!I don't like teddy bears (toys) but I  love teddy bears STAMPS! ....and I looooveeee cupcakes!!!The stamps set is from Forever Friends -easter treats.

That's all.Have a great day!


6 comments:

  1. Happy St. Nicholas day kiddo, hope someone wrapped a special little gift for you. Love the wrapping and tag on the first card and the little bear is cute. Your scrapbooking page is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. they are equisite!!! so do you guys celebrate st nicholas day and christmas thats a lot of pressie buying isnt it
    thanks for sharing your beautiful creations
    hugs
    shar

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful wrapping and cards, hope you had a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you have fun as you celebrate St Nicholas Day. Your work is totally gorgeous, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Maria, Gorgeous wrapping and fab labels, I love all your creations, enjoy your holiday, Gay xxx

    ReplyDelete

Copyright

Contents of this site may not be reproduced. Email me with any questions: nanny_pink07@yahoo.com
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected