25 November 2011

Resume /Q&A


Hello blogcreatures,

It's friday! I'm taking a short break from bloggin' but I will be back in a week.Thank you so much for commenting, subbing and more.I really appreciate it.
(Click Image)
Christmas Sparkle Series 2011 Resume


It's time for Q&A TIME!
Thank you so much for all your questions!

1.How much time do you spend each day crafting?
Good question!Well I craft almost all day, it depends on what I'm doing.For a card, from 20 mins to 2 hours.For other projects 2-4 hours.

2.Who/what inspires you?
Music, small details, everything. 

3.When did you really start crafting?
I've always  been into crafting since forever but I got more ''scrappyholic'' with scrapbooking in 2009.

4.Do you have a craftroom?
I wish I had one, but no I have a scrap corner in my bedroom.For pictures click here.

5.Do you ever lose your mojo/inspiration?
Yes, that's normal , but I always have new ideas. 

6.Can you please share 3 of your favorite online craft stores?
I really like Panduro, Craft Supplies and Scrapbuck

7.Could you please give me some '' photography'' tips?
All you need is a good camera, white paper( big sheet) ,good lighting, macro for details and a good editing program.I'm using Photoscape.

8.What are you doing for living?
I'm student. I spend most of my time at home with scrap and other stuff.

9.How much do you sell your cards for?
Well I don't sell my cards, but I'm planning to. I would say $4 -$7

10. 5 must have tools/ supplies
Paper, glue gun, stamps, cuttlebug and glitter.

Have a great weekend! Cya

3 comments:

  1. Te quedó hermosa, y muy delicados los detalles, gracias por compartirlos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maria, cum cumperi de pe Scrapbuck? ca am incercat acum si nu livreaza in Ro. Thank you

    ReplyDelete

Copyright

Contents of this site may not be reproduced. Email me with any questions: nanny_pink07@yahoo.com
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected