16 November 2011

Day 8 of Christmas Sparkle Series


Good morning blogcreatures,

Such a busy morning....*sleepy*

I'm really happy to share with you all my Christmas Sparkle Series because you can make your own Christmas ornaments, gifts and other projects.It's easy and really inexpensive.You don't have to spend a lot of money to make someone happy.

Today's craft project is a gift bag.
 (Click Image)

 (Click Image)
If you don't have a big present for your loved ones , then you can make your own mini gift bag.You can use a paper bag or an envelop.


Check out the video tutorial here. If you have  any question please send me an email or leave a comment below! That's it for me today! Thanks so much for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. I love your work! I am also into scrapbooking, crafts and stamping and also live in Europe...in Greece. I was just wondering where you get all your supplies from? I am able to find quite a bit here in Greece but only on-line and everything is really expensive! Thanks for sharing. Stavroulitsa

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really a neat idea for a smaller present.
    I especially love the idea to put fabric together with paper.
    May I ask what kind of foam you use on your distress ink pad? I guess it´s the same foam on your blending tools, right?
    You can email me, if you like->
    KenzoKai@web.de

    thank you much for your work and answer!

    ReplyDelete

Copyright

Contents of this site may not be reproduced. Email me with any questions: nanny_pink07@yahoo.com
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected