15 November 2011

Day 7 of Christmas Sparkle Series

Hello blogcreatures,

Thank you so much for following my blog, facebook and of course a big thank you  to all my youtube  subbies. 
 I know  it's almost Christmas , but guess what....I'm listening to halloween music * weird, I know*.I'm not really into the Christmas songs, but if you know a good one, please  leave a comment bellow.

Right now I'm listening to This is halloween (The Nightmare Before Christmas Soundtrack)


Okay, today's day 7 of Christmas Sparkle Series and I have a  lovely project to share with you all.
(Click Image)
(Click Image)
I  love it! This tag is  the perfect embellishment for my Christmas gift.It's pretty big  but  I like it.

Check out the video tutorial here. If you have  any question please send me an email or leave a comment below! That's it for me today! Thanks so much for stopping by!

6 comments:

  1. Love your tag, and all of your Christmas projects!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing Mariak, gorgeous tag:0) Gay xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the frost on the berries - sooooo beautiful! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Tag its stunning, thank you for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning tag. The frost and the embellies are just gorgeous. TFS

    KimMJ
    bast830@comcast.net!

    ReplyDelete
  6. GORGEOUS! I love the berries and reindeer :)

    ReplyDelete

Copyright

Contents of this site may not be reproduced. Email me with any questions: nanny_pink07@yahoo.com
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected