11 November 2011

Day 5 of Christmas Sparkle Series

Good evening blogcreatures,


NOTE: no Christmas Sparkle Series over the weekend.
I know it's late.I'm sorry , but here is day 5 of Christmas Sparkle Series.
I have decided to make a new jewerly box for my rings and I came up with a super simple design.
(Click Image)
(Click Image)
I just love the texture in this piece.I used gouache tempera and gypsium.If you don't want to have messy hands then you can use an embossing folder.
Ye, I know...I love using Olive Rose stamp by Stampotique Originals.Is my favorite!
''Everything has beauty but not everyone sees it'' - Beauty verse stamp by Stampotique Originals.
Check out the video tutorial here .If you have any question, please leave a comment bellow. 

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous! Love the whole thing but the placement of those pearls is genius, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,

    May I just say this box is amazing. I'm sure it must have taken you a very long time to create. The ceramic effect is just beautiful.

    More please!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just beautiful:-) where did you get the wonderful cherub frame? I love your projects :-)
    Hugs
    Michele S

    ReplyDelete

Copyright

Contents of this site may not be reproduced. Email me with any questions: nanny_pink07@yahoo.com
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected