10 November 2011

Day 4 of Christmas Sparkle Series


Hello again blogcreatures,

I can't stop listening to this song. I love it!

Today is day 4 of Christmas Sparkle Series. Phew! I think I need a break for 2 days.( just kiddin').Well today I have something different to share. No card, no gift box, no tag, no crafting....just another piece of my handmade jewelry.
 (Click Image)
 (Click Image)
 (Click Image)

I seriously need a new jewelry box!My jewelry ''addiction'' ( collection) is getting bigger! 

You can use anything you want for your handmade jewelry.Resin embellishments, charms, ceramic pendants, fabric, lace, just be creative. For my bracelet I used a mini resin rose ( love it),charms and Factured Dolls by Tim Holtz( thanks Cynthia).

Resume : 

Click here if you watch to watch the video tutorial for this creation.
Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, this is stunning! Loving this series, Jo x

    ReplyDelete

Copyright

Contents of this site may not be reproduced. Email me with any questions: nanny_pink07@yahoo.com
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected