09 November 2011

Day 3 of Christmas Sparkle Series


Morning blogcreatures,

First of all I want to thank you all for your support .I really appreciate it!
Oh! I forgot to mention something yesterday.You should check my ´´Spooky and sweet is the new Shabby Chic´´card series 2010. 

Check out the links for my ornaments.

Today I have another project plus a video tutorial to share with you all. 

 (Click Image)
  (Click Image)
 (Click Image)
I loveeeeeee it!!! It came out so cute! I love the paper ,the bling bling, everything.The image is a digital illustration by Thomas Nast.Just beautiful. I love vintage artwork. 

If you want to watch the video tutorial for this gift box , please click here.

Don't forget!If you have  any question please send me an email or leave a comment below! That's it for me today! Thanks so much for stopping by!

5 comments:

  1. This is fabulous - you are so talented, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply gorgeous! Love the colors and the papers you chose for this. Enjoying the Sparkle Series and cannot wait to see whats next. Thanx for the video and for the inspiration.

    I was wondering which spellbinders die that was could not read it on the video. Thanx

    KimMJ
    bast830@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous, no wonder you're so pleased!
    Gini
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hei Kim, not sure if I can email you..but here is the answer : I used Fleur de Lis Squares spellbinders nestabilities.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another beautiful project:-) what is that paper you used? It looked like it had a pirate theme on back, and I feel like I have it in my pile of papers hehe:-)
    Hugs
    Michele S.

    ReplyDelete

Copyright

Contents of this site may not be reproduced. Email me with any questions: nanny_pink07@yahoo.com
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected