08 November 2011

Day 2 of Christmas Sparkle Series

Hello blogcreatures,

I hope you like my series so far. It's a real challenge even for me.It takes time and patience.*smile*.Today is the second day of my Christmas Sparkle Series.Please check out the first day ( if you haven't seen it yet).Check out the blog post and the video tutorial.

Okay, here is my second project.
 (Click Image)
 (Click Image)
The Christmas Bling Tree idea is from Hero Arts. Love it! This is just a mini notepad for Christmas shopping.For my cover I used a piece of canvas:  21 x 10 cm ( 8.1 x 3.9 in), but if you want you can make it bigger. 

NOTE: Don't forget to check out the video tutorial.Click HERE.You can subscribe to my youtube channel and you will receive updates and new video tutorials. 

If you have any question, please leave a comment bellow. Have a great day!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Maria, I am so loving your Christmas Sparkle Series. Just beautiful. I wanted to ask you. What kind of camera do you use when taking pictures of your projects? Your pictures are always so crisp and clear. Do you have any special tips you could share? Thanks so much for all you share with us. Sheri

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sheri,please send me your e-mail adress at nanny_pink07@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm loving the series...thank you for all the great projects.

    ReplyDelete

Copyright

Contents of this site may not be reproduced. Email me with any questions: nanny_pink07@yahoo.com
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected