22 November 2011

Day 12 of Christmas Sparkle Series


Good morning blogcreatures,

Today is the last day of  Christmas Sparkle Series.Thank you so much for your support and encouragement .It is my pleasure to share with you all  my projects and ideas.I hope you've learned something new from it.

I think that I will continue the video series next year.What do you think?Just let me know.
Now, I would like to share with you my last project of Christmas Sparkle Series.
 (Click Image)
 (Click Image)
 (Click Image)
Yey! Another birdhouse! I really love it!!!I can't wait to decorate my Christmas tree this year. 
Check out the video tutorial here. If you have  any question please send me an email or leave a comment below!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

5 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful house:) I love it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This mini house is beautiful. I have enjoyed your videos. Thank you so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful birdhouse... I've got to check out your tutorial!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your birdhous....beautiful. I have enjoyed your entire series of videos. I recently found your blog and fell in love with your work. I would love for you to continue sharing your artwork and videos. Truly inspirational!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for sharing your artistry with us. I really love your work and have only recently found your blog and video series. You are a very talented person. Please do some more videos, they are really well made and very inspirational. regards Julia from Australia

    ReplyDelete

Copyright

Contents of this site may not be reproduced. Email me with any questions: nanny_pink07@yahoo.com
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected