21 November 2011

Day 11 of Christmas Sparkle Series

Good morning,

Such a cold morning today.

I would like to let you know that If you  a question about scrapbooking, supplies, videos, anything else ,just feel free to ask because I'm gonna do a Q&A blog post right after I finish the Christmas Sparkle Series.

Today is day 11 of Christmas Sparkle Series and I'm really excited to show you my new project.

 (Click Image)
 (Click Image)

 (Click Image)
I was inspired by a traditional glass ornament for Christmas.The process for this ornament is not easy.It took me a while to finish but the result is very beautiful.I love it!
Check out the video tutorial here. If you have  any question please send me an email or leave a comment bellow!
 That's all for today.Don't forget to check out my blog tomorrow for day 12 of Christmas Sparkle Series. Thanks so much for stopping by!

6 comments:

  1. Very beautiful Maria. This is my fave in the series to date.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I just love this little creation you created, I found you on Youtube this past weekend and oh I love your creative style...Hope you Have a Wonderful Thanksgiving.

    Peggy Lee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lolly! I just love your Christmas series. Thank you so much for doing this for us all! May I ask what die you used for frame in the waterfall card you used? I love that square die. Thanks again, Janet =D

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is amazing - you are so very talented Maria! Thanks for your lovely comments, that stamp is great isn't it. Here's a suggested link: http://www.funkykits.co.uk/catalog/index.php?cPath=131_124
    If you have problems just let me know and I'll do my best to help out, hugs, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  5. you are amazing! I really enjoy watching your videos!

    ReplyDelete

Copyright

Contents of this site may not be reproduced. Email me with any questions: nanny_pink07@yahoo.com
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected