18 November 2011

Day 10 of Christmas Sparkle Series


Good morning blogcreatures,

I'm addicted to this song: I follow Rivers. I just can't stop listening...I love it!

Yeyy! Today is day 10 of Christmas Sparkle Series. Today I'd like to share with you a fun card. 2 cards in 1. A waterfall card ( love it) and an easel card.If you need the measurements, please leave a comment bellow.

(Click Image)
(Click Image)

I hope you like the card. 

You can subscribe to my youtube channel and you will receive updates and new video tutorials. Click here to check out the video tutorial for this card.
If you have any question , please leave a comment bellow or e-mail me.

4 comments:

  1. so beautiful!!! amazing card, loving your videos :)
    mandy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog! It's beautiful.

    Please check out mine called, Seriously, Who Arted? I'm hosting a giveaway for the My Memories suite scrapbooking software! Thanks!
    -Amanda Sains

    http://who-arted.blogspot.com/2011/11/my-memories-scrapbook-software-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card picked up from Pinterest. Please share measurements - my email mozroberts@mweb.co.za
    thanks n hugz
    Moz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Maz
      The actual card is 5.7 x 3.9 inches . Make that into an easel card. Then for the front you need a piece of cardstock , the same size .5.7 x 3.9 inches. For the waterfall effect you will need a long piece of cardstock 4.7 x 1.5 inches. Score at 1.1 inches ( 3 times) to get 3 squares.

      Delete

Copyright

Contents of this site may not be reproduced. Email me with any questions: nanny_pink07@yahoo.com
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected