07 November 2011

Day 1 of Christmas Sparkle Series


Good morning blogcreatures,

Okay, check this out! I have an annoucement to make.I'm starting a new video series called: 12 days of Christmas Sparkle. 12 projects plus video tutorials.Sounds like fun, right? I love Christmas.Is my favorite holiday and I can not wait to share with you my Christmas creations for this year.

My theme is super simple , but still ''magical''.I'm gonna be using: glitter, embossing powder, buttons, paint, shimmer spray ( paint)  etc.

I love Christmas ornaments and I like handmade ornaments . Of course if you have no patience then you can buy them.
 (Click Image)
 (Click Image)
This is a non-traditional ornament and easy to make. I used watercolor paper, buttons, embossing powder, ribbon, copics, promarkers ( etc).The snow man stamp is by Stampotique Originals , called: Snowy Fran.

Don't forget to check out the video tutorial.You can subscribe to my youtube channel and you will receive updates and new video tutorials. Click here to check out the video tutorial for this ornament.
If you have any question , please leave a comment bellow or e-mail me.

Have a great day.

7 comments:

  1. this is so cute. thanks for showing how you did it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant, I love the idea of 12 videos and hand made ornaments!! Totally fab, Gay xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cool, that's a wonderful idea, looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it...got to make some, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just discovered your youtube channel yesterday with all the cool sparkly things you have been making for the holidays. I really love your style!!! Your blog is very inspirational.

    P.S. I see your boyfriend is from Norway. One of my best friends from college is from Oslo and she still lives there.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really love this ornament! It is so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Copyright

Contents of this site may not be reproduced. Email me with any questions: nanny_pink07@yahoo.com
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected