15 November 2011

Blog Hop

Morning blogcreatures, 


Announcing new images and new artists are always exciting here at Stampotique Originals and so we are thrilled to announce our newest artist, Kira Nichols


 Kira has designed some very unique monsters and kitties for her first line of stamps and our design team has had the opportunity to play with the stamps before they are released to the public.  
My creations using Kira's stamps.
  (Click Image)
  (Click Image)
  (Click Image)
 (Click Image)
I used: Tennis shoe birdie ( love this stamp)and Easter bunny stamps by Stampotique Orignals( New stamps by Kira)

Want a chance to win some of Kira's new images?  Hop along with our designers as well as our special guest, leaving comments along the way, for your chance to win some of Kira's new images.  We will randomly draw a winner from one of the blogs and announce the winner with our next challenge.

Make sure to leave comments along the way and a randomly chosen commenter will win some of these new stamps.

  
  From here you will want to visit 


Below is a complete list in case you go off the beaten path and need some redirection.

33 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards! I am partial to that adorable bird image :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you make everything so beautiful! love them

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh goodness, the shoes on that bird are amazing. However, my favourite so far is the kitty in bed.
    Hugs Joanne xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you've used those 2 quirky images, kind of vintage but with a bit of fun thrown in :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maria, it never ceases to AMAZE me how you can take weird, funky images and turn them into pure elegance. I wish I was able to spend a day stamping with you in the hopes that some of your style would wear off on me. I love both of your creations!

    Hugs

    Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  6. You've made some beautiful cards.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely cards....the new images are great!! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. The coloring on the cards is unique and very lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Darling cards! I'm loving the colors you used. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are great Maria - love your signature style! Isn't this a great new series of stamps???? I want them all! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am loving these new images and seeing how you all are using them in your work....

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very stylish cards! I'm really dying to get my hands on those cute little monsters!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Super cool cards - loving these new stamps and the way you have interpretated them.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow, these are really beautiful. You seem to be able to turn any image into something elegant and stylish!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love your cards Maria, you have such a pretty style xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. I like the wintery feeling of the card with the Tennis Shoe Bird.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Adorable cards! Love the birdie :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love your cards, perfect in every detail as always!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Cute cards just love those tennis shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  20. these animals are such fun; love how you've used them in your projects :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. The bird is my fab too! Love your elegant style!
    Hugs from Austria

    ReplyDelete
  22. Great use of colours for these stamps, not sure which is my favourite, trace x

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love the kitty with glasses (just saw on Kira's blog)

    ReplyDelete
  24. love your little shaker box and the different patterned papers you used on the other.

    ReplyDelete
  25. These are so pretty, all you work is so elegant, I love it x

    ReplyDelete

Copyright

Contents of this site may not be reproduced. Email me with any questions: nanny_pink07@yahoo.com
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected