10 October 2011

A quick note


Hello blogreatures,

Just a quick note...

     So,I'm really angry and pissed off today.I really hate rules and I hate the P.O system.HATE IT! I seriously don't understand why do we have to follow so many rules?
First of all, I usually receive in my mail a note from my local P.O  if I have a package or not. So guess what?I have two packages ( international packages) for tomorrow at the customs and I  have a problem now.The P.O system has a new rule.An EORI number. I have no idea what this means. So I have to make a phone call, then another one and again....and again...and of course AGAIN!
 Here I am waiting for help because I really don't understand these rules. So many rules and papers, do we really need them?

I'm still waiting to see if I can pick up my packages tomorrow.Still waiting for an answer ....

6 comments:

  1. Hello, your P.O. system sounds very frustrating. I know the feeling of wanting to get the mail delivered smoothly & quickly. I hope your packages are available for pick up soon.
    On a happier note, I just wanted to thank you for all your inspiration. Your art work is always stunning! Hugs, Vina from California

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! Sorry you are having so many problems with the postal system!! I am sure it will work out!! Hope you have a great day & happy crafting!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so sorry for all the trouble with your P.O. system. I feel very fortunate that I can order on line and follow my shipment straight to my house. I sell on ebay and feel so lucky I can print labels and put them in my mail box and off they go. I hope you don't have to go through too much more to get your packages. Thank you so so much for sharing your amazing talent with us. You are so inspiring. Oh and I love your new photo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is awful. I wish you did not have to go through all that just to get you own mail. I hope you are able to get your packages real soon!
    Hugs, Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lolly, so sorry you are having trouble getting your packages.Make sure you
    make a note of all their instructions so this doesn't happen to you again. So
    sorry, Janet

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Maria Sabina,

    with an EORI number it means that you will have to pay import VAT on those 2 packages, and it can be a lot!

    Read this:http://www.douane.nl/zakelijk/eori/en/eori-02.html

    Next time, to hopefully avoid this problem, ask the person to write on the package that it is a GIFT.

    Thank you for sharing your talent with us! I love your blog and videos!

    Greetings from the Netherlands,
    Cristina M.

    ReplyDelete

Copyright

Contents of this site may not be reproduced. Email me with any questions: nanny_pink07@yahoo.com
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected