12 October 2011

It's tag time

Good morning blogcreatures,


I have a fun project for you today.A new Stampotique Designer's Challenge creation.
This week our design team member Nellie is challenging you to make a tag, any size /shape you like.

(Click Image)
Great challenge Nellie.For this tag I used only my scraps( I have a full box of scraps *ghhh*)
(Click Image)
I used: Kolossal( I love this stamp) I love you scroll and Vintage postcard stamps all by Stampotique Orginals.
(Click Image)
Thank you so much for dropping in, appreciate your time and your visit!♥

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful as always! I am in awe of how clean you can work:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maria...oh I have to tell you that this is just FABULOUS...I think it goes down as being one of my favs...BEAUTIFUL :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great tag, love how subtle it is!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow what an absolutely stunning tag! Love the colourscheme and the way you used the wax and ribbon

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super tag, love the textures and colours. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful details on this tag, love the black & white image, the flowers, the goopy stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a fantastic tag, love all the details.

    ReplyDelete

Copyright

Contents of this site may not be reproduced. Email me with any questions: nanny_pink07@yahoo.com
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected