13 October 2011

Home


Hello blogcreatures,

What a week! Well this week has been really intense. My crafty mood is back! ?Yay!
I have a new crafty project for you today , plus a video tutorial.So please check out my youtube channel  and if you want you can subscribe.Click here.


A huge thank you to Anna! Thank you so much Anna for sending me the copics! Please check out her videos.She's amazing.


I've always wanted to try copics markers but they are so damn expensive.Copics are refillable, promarkers aren't.
I love  my promarkers because they come with a fine point nib and a calligraphy nib, the results are amazing, but now I tend to use my copics more because I like the softer brush type nib.
 (Click Image)
 (Click Image)
Check out these two  beautiful digi stamps by Beccy Muir: Magnolia and Birdhouse with heart and bow . The lil' bird is from Stampotique Originals called Starbird with chick stamp.
Don't forget to check out the video tutorial for this card. Click here.



Thank you so much for dropping in, appreciate your time and your visit





8 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous, as are those nails too! Thanks for a great video, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is absolutely beautiful! You have done a wonderful job colouring those images and they look great combined into one project. Thank you for sharing your work with me, it's beautiful.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! So rich and the colors are so lovely. Amazing coloring, I have to practice mine a bit more... :)

    Have a great day!
    Aleksandra

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm the in the same position as you - I love my Promarkers and my purse strings don't stretch to Copics yet I love the brush texture of 'em!
    Gorgeous colouring on a very sweet card!
    Thanks for joining us on CASE study this week :)
    Hugs,
    Aimes
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, my goodness, those flowers are beautiful! You have colored them marvelously and they look absolutely striking against that lovely background! I'm so glad you've played along with us at CASE Study this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is stunning Maria, I love everything about it, :0) Gay x

    ReplyDelete

Copyright

Contents of this site may not be reproduced. Email me with any questions: nanny_pink07@yahoo.com
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected