24 October 2011

Door sign


Morning blogcreatures,


It's hard to belive. It's almost halloween and I have only 2/3 crafty projects for this year..I personaly love halloween but I don't celebrate ,so I'm really sorry.I will try to make more crafty halloween projects next year.

Okay, I have a super quick ,non traditional halloween project for you today.

 (Click Image)

 (Click Image)
I simply love it! For my door sign I used a piece of canvas, but you can use cardstock if you want. Jammin (adorable stamps) and Vintage script stamps by Stampotique Originals.

Thank you so much for dropping in, appreciate your time and your visit.Have a great monday!



7 comments:

  1. It's fabulous Maria, I love the whole idea of it hanging on the door at Hollow'een and welcoming people,LOL It's brilliant! Gay x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute door sign, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous, what a perfect little Halloween keepsake, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. love how you stamped on the canvas, very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maria this is stunning, I love the layers x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I so look forward to seeing your projects and you never disappoint me! Love this little door hanger! =D

    ReplyDelete

Copyright

Contents of this site may not be reproduced. Email me with any questions: nanny_pink07@yahoo.com
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected