04 October 2011

Cupcake Photo Holder


Good evening blogcreatures,

I have a quick note/message for my blog followers and youtube subscribers.  If you do any of my tutorials please share with me your creation.I'd love to take a look. All you need to do is just upload your images to my FB page.Check out my FB page here.

So yeah,it's been a beautiful day today and I have a quick sweet creation to share with you all .
As you may already know ,I love cupcakes and I  love everything that has to do with cupcakes(notebooks, backgrounds, stickers, everything!)

Here's my crafty project for today.
(Click Image)
Yey! A cupcake photo holder!I love it! You can check out  the video tutorial on my youtube channel.Click here.
For the lil' tag I used my favorite stamp Olive Rose, Jenni's Birds with Banner , Beauty and Living is not enough all by Stampotique Originals.
Don't forget to check out the tutorial .If you have any question please leave a comment bellow.Enjoy.

4 comments:

  1. Ha ha ha, there's that little beauty Olive Rose LOL Gorgeous cupcakes and really brill photo holders! Love them Maria! Great idea and tutorial, Thanks :0) Gay xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cupcake is so cute. I wantched your video first and wondered where you were going with that. The end result is fabulous. Thanks for sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is really cute! You always come up with brilliant projects! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a funny and wonderful project, Maria!

    ReplyDelete

Copyright

Contents of this site may not be reproduced. Email me with any questions: nanny_pink07@yahoo.com
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected