26 October 2011

Altered poison bottle


Hello blogcreatures,

*smile* I'm really excited! Why so excited?Well I'm hosting my very first challenge at Stampotique Designer's Challenge.
Today's challenge is: Altered Posion Bottle.Why this challenge? I love  collecting old bottles, medicine bottles, oil essence bottles and more.

Here's my altered bottle.
(Click Image)
I think I'm gonna use this bottle for my parfume.I really love it.
(Click Image)
I used: Vintage postcard , I love you scroll and Containers Cubed #2 stamps by Stampotique Originals. 

Please  come join us for a chance to win a $30 gift certificate to shop at Stampotique Originals.
Thank you so much for dropping in, appreciate your time and your visit!♥

19 comments:

  1. Excellent bottle, so stylish, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. it is really beautiful!! i love it, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I Love this too Maria! It's beautiful, just like all your projects!

    xo

    Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  4. love love love it !!! i love the cherub topper!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. great challenge you definitely had me stumped on it! Your bottles turned out marvelous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the challenge you set for this week, and your bottle is absolutely stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your altered bottle, Maria!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Seriously Maria , this is BEAUTIFUL...love it

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is beautiful, I can see why you would want to display it Maria x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous and so pretty Maria x

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is a really wonderful challenge Maria - you really pushed us with this one! As always, yours is so stylish. Love it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice entry, you have a intersante space
    if you like the lyrics full of tenderness, poetry,
    I invite you to my spaces,
    happy weekend.
    a hug.

    ReplyDelete
  13. A beautiful delicate bottle and a really fun challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  14. How pretty! Love the way your bottle turned out!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hello there Maria, Your bottle is gorgeous, so delicate and beautiful:0) Gay xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. I just loved your bottle and challenge!
    Kindest regards,
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete

Copyright

Contents of this site may not be reproduced. Email me with any questions: nanny_pink07@yahoo.com
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected