07 October 2011

Altered box


Hello blogcreatures,

I love fridays but I am a bit dizzy today and I really don't want to go to school .*ghhh*
Oke! Today I will be sharing an altered box project.I don't have a video tutorial for this project but you can use any box you have.I used an old  tabacco box.
(Click Image)
Check out this awsome Magnolia digi stamp by Beccy! It looks so good!
(Click Image)
Well that's all for today.Enjoy the pictures.If you have any question please let me know. Have a great day!



6 comments:

  1. Oh Maria, this box is beautiful. I hope I can make one half as pretty. Going to my grocery store to see if they have any tobacco boxes I can have. Love Love this. thanks so much for sharing. Hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. GORGEOUS altered box!! fabulous!! =)
    hugs, SannaS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look so beautiful! Hope you feel better soon chick, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Maria:)I want to tell you that you are incredibly talented:)I love your style and performance,I love your tutorials on YouTube...and I can not wait for the next videos :D...Hugs-Agnes xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have done an awesome job putting this altogether Maria, it's beautiful. I really love the colours you've chosen to complete the project.
    I've had a lovely morning looking through your blog, you are certainly a very talented person.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete

Copyright

Contents of this site may not be reproduced. Email me with any questions: nanny_pink07@yahoo.com
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected