08 September 2011

Poly Shrink

Hello blogcreatures, ♥

Such  a cold and dizzy morning  * sleepy*.

Today I have a quick blog post to share with you all.I have been making jewelry for few years now and Carol from Stampotique Originals told me about Poly Shrink.She also sent me 3 different packs of poly shrink: Translucent ( my favorite one) Clear and White. Thank you Carol!
 ( Click Image)
I ♥ this necklace. This is one of my favorite necklaces ever! For this one I used my favorite  stamp: Olive Rose  by Stampotique Originals.
(Click Image)
For this bracelet I used Poly Shrink - Translucent and Beauty stamp from Stampotique Originals. I really had so much fun making the shrink banner. I ♥ it!

Okay ,that's all for today!Thank you so much for dropping in, appreciate your time and your visit!♥

9 comments:

  1. Such a great use of the Stampotique stamps. Love your jewelry, Maria!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love your different approach to things! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maria, you are clearly more adept at using polyshrink than I…perhaps I should try it again sometime. I was we lived closer and I could watch you create!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have BLOWN ME AWAY!!! OMG. What a wonderful piece of jewelry! Did you bake it or use your heat gun as it flew around? Isn't it fun to use?!!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the polyshrink jewelry, you do wonders with it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice. You have been busy. So have I. Just ordered some of the new stamps. Hopefully will have time to use them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are so good with Olive Rose, can see why that's your favorite. Beautiful necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  8. hi, I just discovered your blog through your lovely youtube channel, so so glad I did, I love you style!! loving your jewellery too, I am going to be giving the makeup bag a go!!! take care, mandy xx

    ReplyDelete

Copyright

Contents of this site may not be reproduced. Email me with any questions: nanny_pink07@yahoo.com
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected