02 September 2011

Joy

Good morning blogcreatures,

 PS : Don't forget:Stampotique Designer's Challenge BLOG HOP: more details here.


Oh! What a night! * sad face* I started to have pain in my right arm, bellow the shoulder and let me tell you something, I can't sleep...busy day today.

What woudl you like to see on my blog?And the answer is : Cards 23 (53%) .That means today I will share a new card with you all.

(Click Image)
Please check out the new Stampotique sept 2011 stamps. Great stamps and design !
(Click Image)
For my card I used Starbird with chick by Stampotique Originals ! I love the lil' bird! so cute!
(Click Image)
That's all for today.Thanks so much for joining me here today! Have a wonderful day


7 comments:

  1. I love your bird stamps :) They are really cute; the stamp artist did a great job on those images! Of course your wonderful coloring makes their beauty shine. Lovely card, Maria.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely card, Maria! You did a great job with that stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love what you did with these birds, beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is just so very awesome. I love it. tf

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow what a fabulous card! Love the way you used those birdies!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A fabulous card- the chicks look great. I love your colour choices :-)

    ReplyDelete

Copyright

Contents of this site may not be reproduced. Email me with any questions: nanny_pink07@yahoo.com
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected