16 September 2011

I've been busy

Hello blogcreatures,

It's been a busy/ crazy week.First of all I had a problem wtih my blog and youtube account ,but now it seems to work again.Phew, It was frustrating to wait....

I've been very busy making mini albums for a good friend.It took me a while and to be honest, I need a hot chocolate now.
(Click Image)
Five mini albums.I really love that ribbon . I should get some more. 
(Click Image)
I really like accordion mini albums.It's fun and more interesting than a regular mini album. 
(Click Image)
I'm not really into fairies but I just love these digi stamps .Click here.
(Click Image)
Last but not least , a non-traditional X-mas card. Pretty simple. 
That's all for today.Thanks so much for joining me here today! Have a wonderful weekend. 

9 comments:

  1. wow!!!! beautiful creations!! absolutely gorgeous!! =)
    hugs, SannaS

    ReplyDelete
  2. BEAUTIFUL!!!!
    I just adore your work!!!
    xoxo
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fab collection of artwork again! Good to see hat your blog is working again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Maria, no worries about you tube issues and being busy…life gets that way sometimes! It is difficult to decide how to prioritize time; craft, type up blog posts, or leave comments? We can't do it all every day or even every week. Just know your loyal fans will be here no matter what :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. No ce faine ti-or iesit albumeleeeee! :) Super! Chiar ii faina panglica aia!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Regina, I knew you would like the "Coffined Charlottes", They have been a hit here too. Thanks for stopping by. Your card is cute, but hard to see the first part so I do not get the joke :( .....but maybe it's a good thing, as I guess it's about age?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Maria:)I want to tell you that you are incredibly talented:)I love your style and performance,I love your tutorials on YouTube...and I can not wait for the next videos :D...Hugs-Agnes xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow they're all beautiful, I love your photographs♥

    ReplyDelete

Copyright

Contents of this site may not be reproduced. Email me with any questions: nanny_pink07@yahoo.com
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected