28 September 2011

Humorous B-day Card

Hello blogcreatures, ♥

Happy B-day to our amazing stampotique designer, Vicki! 

So, Vicki is challenging you to create a fun /humorous birthday card.Are you ready?
Here's my humorous card for her b-day.
(Click Image)
For my card I used: Starbird with chick, Birds and bugs cube and Tree stamps all by Stampotique Originals.
(Click image)

Come join us for a chance to win a $30 gift certificate to shop at Stampotique Originals.
Thank you so much for dropping in, appreciate your time and your visit!♥

12 comments:

  1. hahahha ce tare chiar e hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card Maria, your colouring in is to die for! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card and so totally your style! The words really made me laugh

    ReplyDelete
  4. The card is just beautiful as well as funny . The papers you chose and the card l/o itself is just beautiful! TFS

    KimMJ
    bast830@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab card, fab colouring, fab sentiment! Made me smile:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your card, it's so funny!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is BEAUTIFUL Maria.your colouring is so soft and elegant! AND it made me giggle

    LOVE

    Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ha ha ha Wouldn't want to be an old chicken then AArrgghh LOL Great card, loads of fun, Gay xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. How fun to see your humorous side :) Your birds made me laugh out loud…too funny.

    Your card is absolutely lovely. Frame-able art!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is great, and I love that saying! After being called an old woman by one of the kids in the library yesterday I feel that this would make a great come back! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful, and clever! *Clap clap clap*!

    ReplyDelete

Copyright

Contents of this site may not be reproduced. Email me with any questions: nanny_pink07@yahoo.com
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected