21 September 2011

Baby, I love you

Hello blogcreatures,

Thank you to all who sent their good wishes in response to my previous post.I really appreciate it.

Today I would like to share with you a new card.
(Click Image)

A sweet baby card. I love this color combination. So shabby and cute.
(Click Image)
For this card I used: Baby Buggy  and I love you scroll stamps by Stampotique Originals.Please check out the new  stamps sept/2011 by Stampotique.Click here. 


Thank you so much for dropping in, appreciate your time and your visit!♥

6 comments:

  1. This is totally beautiful - elegant, stylish with a little bit of cute thrown in for good measure! Your work is just fabulous, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely! You have the nicest stamp images :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Maria, Fabulous baby card, such beautiful delicate colours and that ribbon is lush:0) Congrats on your new DT position, they are really lucky to have you, Gay xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Maria, baby cards are such a challenge for me and THIS IS INCREDIBLY cute...gosh, I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Copyright

Contents of this site may not be reproduced. Email me with any questions: nanny_pink07@yahoo.com
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected