25 August 2011

UPDATE *** what's new?

Merhaba blogcreatures,

Ghhrrrr it's such a hot day ! I don't like hot days and I don't like summer time. Today I would like to share with you my new cards and some other things.

I stayed up almost all night last night.I couldn't sleep so I started to clean my craft corner last night at 2:00 am.

 ( Click Image)
 I had to organize my scrappy supplies, stamps, paper, scissors, more and more .
( Click Image)
You know, I love handmade jewelry .I made two necklaces for two beautiful girls. 

 ( Click Image)

  ( Click Image)
 Here is my new masculine card.Well to be honest I like masculine cards, but I  love bows and I had to add ribbon on this card.
  ( Click Image)

 
  ( Click Image)
This is my first Halloween card for thsi year! I know...It's not Halloween but..I love it!
The pumpkin die cut is from Cuttlebug .


There's one more thing I'd like to share with you.I don't have a blog post about it but you can check out my new youtube video tutorial right here:

Have a fantastic day!


6 comments:

  1. Hi Maria, Fabulous cards and beautiful necklaces:0) I really loved the tissue box tutorial and I hope you've managed to catch up on some sleep:0) Gay xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your craft area is beautiful and inspiring. I absolutely love your black & white lost & found card. Stunning! And your Halloween card is adorable too; I love the way you color your images; amazing work.

    Hugs,
    June

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the jewelry. i wish i had your corner, mine is so chaotic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have been busy, and I knw what it is to not be able to sleep. Pretty cards. I remember when you had little or no supplies, my how you've grown. So many generous friends! Very nice Lolly.

    ReplyDelete

Copyright

Contents of this site may not be reproduced. Email me with any questions: nanny_pink07@yahoo.com
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected