01 August 2011

Empty eyes

Hello blogcreatures,

Within Temptation is one of my favorite bands of all time.Music is such a huge inspiration to me.I love victorian era , neogothic music and shabby chic .
My good friend Dana is celebrating her birthday this week and I made a b-day card for her.
(Click Image)
 The image is a digital font.So beautiful , I  ♥ it!
(Click Image)
For the flowers I used  my new promarkers:  Tea Green ( my fav color) ,Soft Green , Cool Grey 1 and Cool Grey 3.
I hope you like the card.*smile*. Happy B-day Dana!!!
Thanks so much for joining me here today! Have a wonderful day!

6 comments:

  1. I really like this B-day card. Soo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I literally *gasped* when I saw your card, Maria. This is incredibly beautiful, like you, my sweet friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning - what a wonderful card! I'm sure your friend was delighted when she opened the envelope and found this!!!! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Maria, So beautiful, I love the cool shade of blue, wonderful image and the border is so pretty, Gay xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous! So stylish and simple in a beautiful way!

    ReplyDelete

Copyright

Contents of this site may not be reproduced. Email me with any questions: nanny_pink07@yahoo.com
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected