24 August 2011

Bookmark

Morning blogcreatures,

This week Kate challenges us  at Stampotique Designer's Challenge to create a bookmark-any bookmark,any size, any style.

To be honest I don't read books.I know, shame on me,but I'm addicted to movies .I love watching horror,thrillers ( victorian era ) or drama.

My top 10 fav movies : Oliver Twist, Nanny Mc Phee, Underworld , Dorian Gray , Caroline, The Golden Compass , The Orphan , Sherlock Holmes, Lemony Snicket’s A Series of Unfortunate Events and Charlie and the Chocolate Factory.

Okay , now back to my  project.
(Click Image)
For my bookmark I used: Olive Rose and Femme Collage by Stampotique Originals.
(Click Image)
Come join us for a chance to win a $30 gift certificate to shop at Stampotique Originals.
Thank you so much for dropping in, appreciate your time and your visit!♥

8 comments:

  1. Hiya Maria, Your tag's gorgeous, love Olive Rose, she's so cute:0) Using the button as a stop is a great idea, Gay xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. great bookmark! Love the unique shape of it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful idea and very beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your bookmark is darling. I love old movies and scary movies too. TFS!
    ~Sharon R

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this it's so pretty and so different! xx

    ReplyDelete

Copyright

Contents of this site may not be reproduced. Email me with any questions: nanny_pink07@yahoo.com
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected