01 July 2011

Together forever

Good morning blogcreatures,

My computer has recently starting crashing and I had no clue why , until yesterday.I had to change my monitor. Ghhhh!Technology is complicated but scrapbooking is FUN.

Today I have a quick card  to share with you. (Yes, I know another card...) I absolutely love card making.
Here's my card...
 (Click Image)
I don't have any flower stamp so I used a digital photoshop brush to create the branch flowers.Next, I used Birds and Bugs Cube by Stampotique Originals and the sentiment is from Studio G.
(Click Image)
Challenges:
CASE Studio
The Fuzzy Wuzzy Challenge

Well, that's all from me today!  Have a wonderful weekend!

14 comments:

  1. Wow stunning card - I love the DP makes it look so fresh x
    Beautiful x
    ((hugs)) Suzie xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Maria, Love the Stampotique birds and your soft treatment of the flowers against the turquoise background superb! Gay xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. The black and white image looks marvelous with the beautiful DP. Very pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a beautiful card Maria, the colour selection is brilliant, as is the colouring!
    Thanks for sharing at CASE study this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is so beautiful! TFS!
    I have a hard time with cards for men. Can you do a masculine card? I will also do some and share too.

    Hugs, Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  6. I adore the shading on your focal image - it rocks!
    Thanks for joining us on CASE study this week!
    Hugs,
    Aimes
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, this is absolutely gorgeous!!! Absolutely beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous! Love the layered black and white on the gorgeous background!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow this card is gorgeous! Those images outlined in black against the blue border are just striking! This is an absolutely breath taking card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, that would make a beautiful stamp! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. OOooo, this is absolutely stunning! It looks look a pencil artist masterpiece.

    I am back from my trip to Alaska. I met 4 people from Romania, and I told them about you & Meda. It seems that everyone from Romania is sweet and thoughtful!

    ReplyDelete

Copyright

Contents of this site may not be reproduced. Email me with any questions: nanny_pink07@yahoo.com
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected