27 July 2011

Sizzling colours

Good morning blogcreatures,


Guess what? It's time for a new challenge at Stampotique Designer's Challenge blog. This week Kaz  is challenging you to use sizzling colours: red, yellow and orange in your creation.Bright summery colors.

Bellow is my creation...♥
(Click Image)
Just a super simple summery card.
(Click Image)
For my card I used: Bird in a cage  and Birds and bugs Cube stamps by Stampotique Originals.
(Click Image)
Come join us for a chance to win a $30 gift certificate to shop at Stampotique Originals.
Thank you so much for dropping in, appreciate your time and your visit!♥

7 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful summer card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Delicate, light and airy... a beautifully soft approach using red, yellow and orange.

    'Blogcreatures' made me smile :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweeeeeet! Always love your work fellow "blog creature"...mind if I use that on my blog??? he he he !

    ReplyDelete
  4. very pretty card, would be a beautiful wedding card as well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty! I love the pearl accent and your lovely flowers :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful artwork Maria. I LOVE your stylee. Have a wonderful break. Hugs, Gez.xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card - the stamped images and flowers compliment each other so well.

    ReplyDelete

Copyright

Contents of this site may not be reproduced. Email me with any questions: nanny_pink07@yahoo.com
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected