19 July 2011

Olive Rose

Good afternoon blogcreatures,

It's a super duper hot day and I'm drinking hot chocolate. Not the best combination , I know. For those who don't know I have a new poll in the sidebar. You can choose any option you want .From cards to treat boxes.Today I have  5 (62%) for cards and because is the highest percent I will share with you today a new card.
(Click Image)

The sketch for this card is from Viva la Verve.
You already know how much I love Olive Rose by Stampotique Originals. Lovely stamp!
 (Click Image)
I will enter the card to the following challenge:
Whiff of joy challenge: pearls and laces
That's all for today.Wish you all a great and creative day!

7 comments:

  1. Fabulous card, I love the little girl stamp and all the lace, brilliant work, Gay xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. sweet card, love that image and your paper choices are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, Maria! I adore that stamped image and how you combine papers and ribbons to create beautiful cards.

    Your new blog picture is breathtaking!

    I left an award for you on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another BEAUTIFUL creation!! :))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another gorgeous creation! Jo x

    ReplyDelete

Copyright

Contents of this site may not be reproduced. Email me with any questions: nanny_pink07@yahoo.com
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected