30 July 2011

Note Post

Hello blogcreatures,

Oh', what a good day!
Just a quick post today.I would like to thank you all for your support .My crafty friends are really amazing.
My youtube friend Laura and her sweet daughter Savy sent me a lovely package .Thanks a lot!!!Make sure you check Laura's youtube channel.Savy is such a sweetie and  clever girl.

(Click Image)
Laura sent me this gorgeous owl stamp by inkdinkado.I love it!
(Click Image)
I really like the cover of this note pad.The chipboad die is also from Laura.
(Click Image)
Here is a card I made for Savy. I hope you like teddies , Savy .*hihihihihi*
(Click Image)
Thank you girls for the lovely package!!
I appreciate you dropped by.If you have any question, please leave a comment bellow. Have a good day!

1 comment:

  1. 3 things I love all-in-one: Maria, owls, and bling…perfection :) So clever to embellish this way. Love that.

    Your teddy bear card is also really cute!

    ReplyDelete

Copyright

Contents of this site may not be reproduced. Email me with any questions: nanny_pink07@yahoo.com
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected