09 July 2011

Mini Album / Wedding Cards

Hello blogcreatures,

It's been a crazy and long week. I'm sorry for not posting anything lately. It's finally weekend and I can not wait to share with you two projects.
As you can see I have a poll in the sidebar and I will try to create projects with the highest percent.For example last week I had Jewelry Crafts, but today is Mini Albums 38%.
(Click Image)
 I  really love this mini. I love the flowers,thanks Cynthia for sending me the flowers.I don't make many mini albums,so I hope you like it.
 (Click Image)
I have a video tutorial for this mini.Check out my youtube channel .
(Click Image)
I used Vintage Script stamp by Stampotique Originals.
 
Next I would like to share with you a wedding project.
 
My good friend Dana is getting married in August and she asked me to make her wedding cards. Of course I said ''yes'' because she is a very good friend and she deserves it.She also helped me and we really had a good time.
 (Click Image)
Why not create your own wedding invitations?Just be patient! 
200 envelops, 200 roses, 200 bows, 200 cards ( etc...)3 days of work and FUN.
Simple and classic wedding invitations.
(Click Image)
NOTE: this is my very first wedding card  handmade invitation, so be gentle * laugh* .Have a wonderful weekend.

7 comments:

  1. Hi Maria love your little album. Will definately check out your video :-) What a lot of invites. They look gorgeous ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful mini book and those invitations are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the mini album! Those invitations look gorgeous! you must have a lot of patience to work on them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love both projects! Oh my what a work all these invitations, but they look stunning! Your friend must be real pleased with them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. All the wedding invitation cards were beautiful in a wedding ceremony invitation is the first thing to invite and impress the guests, so choosing the cards was most important. The invitation cards shown here was fantastic and its very nice theme.

    ReplyDelete
  6. If I ever get married, I'd want you to make the cards.

    ReplyDelete

Copyright

Contents of this site may not be reproduced. Email me with any questions: nanny_pink07@yahoo.com
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected