13 July 2011

Flower Power

Good morning blogcreatures,

It's time for a new challenge at the Stampotique Designer’s Challenge blog.This week  our wonderful designer,Gez is challenging you to use flowers on your creation.This week you can use any stamps you would like.
(Click Image)
For my card I used Lovebirds ( adorable stamp) by Stampotique Originals.
(Click Image)
Come join us for a chance to win a $30 gift certificate to shop at Stampotique Originals.
Thank you so much for dropping in, appreciate your time and your visit!♥

10 comments:

  1. Delightful card Maria. I sooo love the colour of your birds and flowers. Great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card,love how you used these birds and the ribbon an flower are such a nice finishing touch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card and great use of the 'Lovebirds'stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  4. sweet card, and love the papers and colors of this creation.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a beautiful card Maria xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Maria, Your card is fabulous, I love the colours you choose, simply delicious and gorgeous ribbon too Gay xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Maria, this is absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!!! So romantic and soft......... I love it

    Hugs

    Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Maria, Just a line to Thank You for your lovely comment on my card, I hope you have a wonderful week, Gay xxx

    ReplyDelete

Copyright

Contents of this site may not be reproduced. Email me with any questions: nanny_pink07@yahoo.com
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected