02 June 2011

Milk Carton Birdhouse

Good morning blogcreatures, 

Oh, what a day!It's really hot today and I couldn't sleep , but when I don't sleep , I scrap or I watch movies.What about you?What do you do when you can't sleep?
Today I have two lovely projects to share with you.
NOTE: Thanks to everyone for their sweet comments!  You definitely brighten my day!
Here is my first creation for today:
 (Click Image)
Birds and pink roof?! Well yeah, it is a birdhouse.I seriously this!
(Click Image)
If you need the milk box template click HERE. Cute box! 
 (Click Image)
I have a video tutorial for this birdhouse, so please watch the video bellow or  check out my youtube.
 Next....
   (Click Image)
Just a simple card. 
    (Click Image)
Thank you everyone for dropping in, and I wish you all a wonderful day! If you have any question , please leave a comment bellow.





6 comments:

  1. There are not enough words to describe how perfect and beautiful your projects are, Maria. You could make something lovely from a bubble gum wrapper and hosiery packaging. Stunning, gorgeous, breath-taking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cute project! Very shabby chic with your twist. I just purchased a wooden birdhouse from Michael's to paint this weekend as a project but your projects are just so fab! Thank you again for sharing! Love the videos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another one I definitely have to try! Stunning project again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for entering my blog candy, Maria. Wow, you helped care for triplets? That family was very fortunate to have you. You are such a loving soul, and I'm so happy to have you as a friend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How wonderful! I'm blown away by your creativity... Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness. Your projects are so elegant and beautiful. I totally LOVE your blog

    Hugs
    Vicki

    ReplyDelete

Copyright

Contents of this site may not be reproduced. Email me with any questions: nanny_pink07@yahoo.com
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected