27 June 2011

Love

Hello blogcreatures,

Happy Monday everyone!
 I have a quick question for you.What would you like to see on my blog?
I would love to know, so please  let me know by using the sidebar poll .I already have a video for Jewelry Crafts.You can check out the video tutorial HERE.


Today I'd love to share with you a simple card.
(Click Image)
 For my card  I used Doilie  and Containers Cubed # 2  stamps by Stampotique Originals.
 (Click Image)
That's all for today.Wish you all a great and creative day!

7 comments:

  1. Great card, and thanks for sharing that amazing jewellery video too! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful creation, love what you did with those stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card! Always love how you use ribbons and lace. And can I say EVERYTHING!! to your question what kind of stuff to show on your blog :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Maria, This is a beautiful card , love the strong contrasting colour, yummy,:0) Gay xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a very cool card Lolly! I love ALL your art!

    ReplyDelete
  6. p.s.....love being called "blogcreature" lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great ribbon treatment, lace, pearls, text…everything you make is gorgeous.

    I did not participate in your poll because I absolutely adore very one of your creations, Maria. I want to see it ALL.

    xoxoxo, your #1 fan :)

    ReplyDelete

Copyright

Contents of this site may not be reproduced. Email me with any questions: nanny_pink07@yahoo.com
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected