06 June 2011

Journal Notebook

 Hello blogcreatures,

♥  I have a quick post to share with you today.  Something simple and quick.
I recently received two sets of spellbinders and I ♥ them! I can create anything I want now with my spellbinders: flowers, notebooks, tags ...I just need inspiration and ideas.
(Click Image)
Here is a simple journal notebook  I made using Labels Ten Nestabilities.
(Click Image)
I adore this Big Bee by Stampotique Originals! 
 (Click Image)

 Next...
 (Click Image)
ATC swap?Well I haven't made any in a while so I was very excited when I saw that Daniel from Daniels Hobbyblogg.  is hosting an ATC swap.

I'm not very happy with the final result , but I will try next time.

This is all for now , but come back tomorrow.I appreciate you dropped by, and I wish you a wonderful week!  ♥

7 comments:

  1. this is really gorgeous. love the notebook and the atcs that you created!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your Big Bee notebook! Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Maria, how can you not be happy? They are both fabulous makes, Love the colour combinations so much and brilliant ideas, Gay xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love both your pieces. Your work is always an inspiration. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. The journal is really cute and I love the bee!
    As for not being happy with the final product, I know that feeling all the time when I create, but then someone checks it out and they're like "What are you talking about?"... It's just the creative critique in you that questions your design! In my opinion, it's beautiful! Love the kissing birds!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely work as always sweetie - you are so talented! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've admired that Spellbinders die set, and I especially love how YOU have been using them! Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

Copyright

Contents of this site may not be reproduced. Email me with any questions: nanny_pink07@yahoo.com
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected